Need help with a product? Here's where to look for Quick Starts, Data Sheets, Product Software, and Development Stuff - including APIs, testing utilities, etc. For more support information, such as FAQs and Tech Tips, see our Support Portal
. For a complete list of products (with part numbers), please download our Product List
iHelp version 4.93 (release notes)
Flex WiFi firmware version 19 released 08/05/16 (release notes)
Flex IP/PoE version 19 released 08/05/16 (release notes)
The iHelp utility is necessary to update the firmware on Flex devices. It is also used to locate and configure iTach Flex, iTach devices, and GC-100s installed on the network, and also facilitates the upgrade functionality for the iTach Flex and iTach family of products. Download iHelp and run the .exe. This file is an executable and does not require installation. Run iHelp on a Windows PC connected to the same network as your GC devices. iHelp listens for iTach Flex, iTach, and GC-100 multicast beacons and displays every MAC ID and IP address within one minute. For instructions on updating the Flex firmware using iHelp, please see our simple tutorial. iHelp will automatically notify you if your unit is out of date to begin a firmware upgrade. For details on version based changes, view the iHelp Release Notes.
- Current Release Notes and Tutorial
- iLearn (version 2.9) - This .exe file is the companion application for our IR products, including all iTach and iTach Flex models, the GC-IRL, and the GC-IRE (with attached GC-RG1). This utility allows for the capture of IR commands, conversion between Global Caché and Hex (CCF) formats. Read the iLearn Release Notes for version based changes. We also have provided a brief tutorial on using the features of iLearn and some common troubleshooting tip.
- iTest (version 1.3) - This zip file contains the successor to GCScan and is capable of sending literal strings, individual hex bytes, or a mixture of both. iTest contains two receive windows, one printing ASCII, and the other printing the hex values of each character received in a sixteen byte hex dump format. iTest will connect to any Global Caché network device including all those using TCP/IP ports 4998, 4999 and 5000. For a breakdown of its functionality and changes from the previous version, view the iTest Release Notes.
- iConvert (version 3.4) - This zip file contains a stand-alone utility for conversion between Global Caché format IR codes and Hex (CCF) codes. Read the iConvert Release Notes for more information.
- All software no longer supported by Global Caché is located on our Unsupported Software & Utilities page.
Other OS Software Utilities (Unsupported Third Party)
Development and Testing
- [intlink id="965" type="page"]Crestron Template[/intlink] - To download the updated beta template, you will need to supply contact information.
Quick Start Guides
Tutorials/Tech Guides/White Papers