Introducing the Flex!
Connect Any Device to Any Network Instantly.
Global Caché’s Flex is an industry first, a smart end-point that HTTP, WiFi, or network enables electrical devices instantly. Attaching a Flex Link Cable
to an IP/PoE or WiFi Flex adds intelligence to the enabled device, allowing control and automation with your preferred control system (including Crestron, AMX, Control4), app on an iOs or Android smart device, or using simple web-based commands.
The Flex’s Ethernet w/PoE connectivity, support of 8 simultaneous connections, small form factor, and many other features are the reasons why so many iPhone/iPod/iPad and Android developers, as well as the major control system and software providers, have chosen to integrate with our hardware.
Note: For files and instructions on how to update the Flex to the current firmware version with iHelp, visit our Downloads and Docs
Flex Key Features
- Connects almost any electrical device to a WiFi or wired Ethernet network instantly
- Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
- Web-based control protocol using HTTP
- 4 Megs flash memory - store web pages and files accessible via URL
- Tiny footprint
- 4 conductor Flex Link Port allows for versatility using Flex Link cables
- Built in IR learning and access commands to cloud-based IR database
- Mounting dock for simple installation
- Made in the USA and RoHS compliant
Available Flex Link Cables: