Introducing the Flex!
Connect Any Device to Any Network Instantly.
The Global Caché’ Flex is an industry first, a tiny device that connects previously unconnected hardware to a WiFi or TCP/IP network so it can be controlled and automated by the controller of your choice. Based on open systems and standards, the Flex allows for easy integration in any control environment, from high-end proprietary systems to apps on a smart phone or tablet. The Flex connects anything IR, serial, or relay (with sensor input) to a network, and supports HTTP for browser control from anywhere in the world.
Note: For files and instructions on how to update the Flex to the current firmware version with iHelp, visit our Downloads and Docs page.
Flex Key Features
- Connects almost any electrical device to a WiFi or IP (wired Ethernet) network instantly
- Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
- Web-based control protocol using HTTP
- Tiny footprint
- 4 conductor Flex Link Port allows for versatility using Flex Link cables
- Built in IR learning and access commands to cloud-based IR database
- Mounting dock for simple installation
- Made in the USA and RoHS compliant
Available Flex Link Cables:
- Serial Cables
- Flex Link RS232 Serial Cable
- Flex Link RS485 Cable
- Flex Link RS232 Mini Jack Cable
- Flex Link Relay & Sensor Cable
- IR – Data sheet coming soon!
- Flex Link 3 Emitter Cable
- Flex Link 2E1B Cable
- Flex Link Tri-port Cable
- Flex Link Emitter Cable
- Flex Link Blaster Cable